Education law relates to legal issues arising in schools and higher education with particular reference to bullying, discrimination, teachers, parents and students rights, staff contracts, student meals and admissions and funding. Diverse Legal Consulting offers the following expertise in this area of law:
- Expert reports on bullying at schools
- Expert reports on religious and other forms of discrimination occurring in workplaces, schools and universities
- Assistance with drafting vision, policy and code of conduct documents
- Campaigning for the rights of teachers, parents and students
- Training and awareness seminars on terminologies and religious practices of faiths
- Interactive workshops in schools about spiritual education and human rights
Feel free to contact us for a quote and we will do our best to meet your needs.